Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Out of the Mouths of Babes

I am not a resolution maker, but do hope to work on creating thankful hearts in 2011.  In doing so, I thought I'd share some of the comments that tickled me most in the past week...
  • I said, "Don't you know that your mother knows all things?"  Rob said, "If you know everything, tell me God's middle name."
  • Charlie said, "Are snakes smart, Dad?"  Mike said, "I don't know."  Charlie said, "Did you know fish are smart?"  Mike said, "No.  Why?"  Charlie's response, "They swim in schools."
  • I say, "Good night, Jack."  Jack giggles, "Good morning, Mom!"  In the morning, I say, "Good morning, Jack!"  Jack rolls over and smiles, "Good night, Mom."
Lastly, I complimented Jack on decorating this snowman. 
He acted offended and told me it was a dump truck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...