The further we get from celebrating Christmas, the more Jack seems to want to celebrate.
• The minute a shirt goes over his head, he refers to himself as Baby Jesus.
• Every Lego creation is Santa’s sleigh.
• Yesterday, he worked all afternoon and evening perfecting his version of “Up on the Housetop.”
The kid is such a joy. He loves the camera. And he has had an amazing burst of language development just in the past week.
• Just a week ago, Jack called himself, “Da.” Now, “Jack” couldn’t be clearer.
• September, he started calling Charlie, “Chardie,” before October it was, “Moo Yah.” Just a few days ago, he started saying Charlie’s name properly too.
It will be a pure delight to watch Jack flourish in 2011!