Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Extra Time

Our travel invitation from China could arrive any day.  
I'm guessing it'll be next week.  
The closer I get to travel, the harder waiting gets.  
Luckily, I have some pretty good entertainment.

Jack wore these one-eyed cat glasses and four spider rings (put on after pancakes), 
from the time he woke up until after lunch, when it was time for preschool.
How can you not smile at that?

Unseasonably warm weather has allowed Rob to launch plastic bottles 100 feet in the air, over and over.
Can you see the bottle?
Always fun.

 Digging carrots is therapeutic.
Peeling and preparing is not therapeutic.
Fortunately, there are still tons of carrots and beets that could be dug.
 And the warm October weather also has brought the tomato plants back to life.
  I just picked all of these lovely gems, today.
Well, I had better get peeling...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...