Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Funny Conversation

At least this really tickled me if no one else.  The phone rang this afternoon.  When I answered, this was the real conversation that took place.

I answered, "Hello?"
The lady's voice on the other end politely asked, "Is Robert there?"
I said, "Uh, yes."
Then, the lady said, "May I speak to him?"
So I said, "Yes, but may I ask who is calling?"
Her response was, "This is X from X Family Dental, calling to confirm his appointment for tomorrow."
I chuckled and said, "Oh!  You do realize he's like six years old."
Then she replied, "Actually, our records say he is seven."

I thought about asking her if she wanted to speak to Jack too, but went ahead and just confirmed our two appointments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...