Sunday, December 6, 2009

The Mike Gentle Gene

This morning, Rob’s Mike Gentle genes were more prevalent than ever. I have absolutely no worries that this child will ever be a procrastinator. Every morning, he dresses himself for the day in his top bunk. After dressing, he always makes his bed before coming down. Immediately after breakfast, he heads straight for the bathroom to brush teeth. He always wants to have his tasks completed so that he has plenty of free time. Today, I think it about killed him that I asked him to wear his sweats until I could take a shower and iron his church clothes. So rather than get up, he patiently waited in his bed for me to take a shower and iron. That way he wouldn’t have to add an extra task to his morning routine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...